Yes indeed, this Saturday I will be back in Belgium! Home sweet home! Aren’t you all happy about that? :DIt’s really starting to feel like my time here in Madrid is coming to an end:
- at Just Landed I’ve been asked to explain my daily tasks to the new intern (I feel like they’re replacing me!);
- I’m planning my goodbye party for Friday;
- I think I might take my suitcase out of the closet and start putting some stuff in there;
- and today I’ve planned my last big shopping trip (clothes in Spain really are cheaper than Belgium …);
- Oh, and I handed in my internship report on Friday!!
I’m also starting to think about my life in Belgium again:
- I already have a family thing on Sunday afternoon (my grandmother’s birthday!);
- will go to Gent on Monday to find a ‘kot’ for next school year (yes, I have decided to keep on studying);
- I will probably go to Delft and Rotterdam one more time;
- I have a Spanish fiesta to plan of course;
But right now, I’m going to watch an other Diggnation episode and then I’m off to go shopping!